 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 226
    Next TCLug Meeting —Jamie Dunn
   Hi! Our next TCLUG meeting will be this Friday, November 8th @ 6:30pm. It will be at Brian's new house. Email me for directions! (cowrack@yahoo.com). Bring along any sets, MOC, or lego items you wish! I hope to see you there!! Remember, Brian has (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)