 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 222
221  |  223
Subject:
Next meeting TCLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:44:19 GMT

Ok!   It took me longer than expected, but here it is,

The next meeting will be at Brians House, it will be on Friday, March 22,
from about 7pm untill ???.  Feel free to bring along any MOC's, sets, or
anything of interest.  If you have questions, need directions, want to chat,
or anything else, let me know!  Also, please feel free to pass this message
along to any Lego Friends who you think would be interested!

If you are new and reading this and you would like to attend, drop me an email!

Thanks!

Jamie