 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 220
    Interesting places to visit in Minneapolis? —Calum Tsang
   Hi folks, It appears I'll be visiting Minneapolis in a week or so. Is there anything a Lego enthusiast would find interesting to visit? I understand there is a Lego store in the Mall of America-my coworkers in Minnetonka have already said this (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

        Re: Interesting places to visit in Minneapolis? —Mike Timm
   (...) I am not currently aware of any other current major Lego happenings. Target has apparently gone to 75% on a bunch of their x-mas toys but by next week the pickens will probably be pretty sparse to gone. Not much help I'm afraid. Mike (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)