 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 204
203  |  205
Subject:
LEGO Displays at Mall of America
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 19:23:00 GMT

I don't usually frequent this newsgroup, so I don't know if this has been
posted before, but has anyone ever taken pictures of the minifig-scale
displays at the MOA?  You know, the ones that revolve around in the large
cylinders.  These are probably my favorite thing to look at when I go to the
mall, but that doesn't happen very often, seeing as how I live in Montana.
But if anyone has any pictures of them, I'd be happy to see them.

Wilson