 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 190
Re: Big Lots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 02:05:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, Mike Timm writes:
Err, I guess the Big Lots I went to is actually in New Hope not
Crystal and I have found out that there is a new one in White Bear
Lake that apparently is not listed on their website yet as it has
recently opened....

Mike,
Maybe you already know about this, but there's a K-Mart (or at least there was
back when I live in Golden Valley in 1996) that's on a kinda obscure road in
New Hope about 1 mile east of 169 and about 2 miles from the big beige water-
tower.  The funny thing is that you can hardly see it from the road if you're
travelling west, because the front entrance is on the west rather than the
south.  (The store is north of the road, whose name escapes me.)  Anyway, that
used to be a good place to find older LEGO, because it seemed that nobody knew
it existed.  I found a <set:6878> and a <set:1682> there in 1996.

--Todd

There is a great thrift store around the corner on Winnetka (sp?), it is called
Unique Thrift store, a small chain of sorts.  I have visited that Kmart also
many times.
I didn't know though we had a Big Lots.  I saw those in Florida on my last
trip.  Where exactly are the Big Lots located? (I am in Eden Prairie).

Thanks!!!