 Local / United States / Minnesota / 94
Re: GMLTC at GATS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.mn
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 19:22:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, John Gerlach writes:
In lugnet.org.us, Tim Courtney writes:
Is GMLTC going to be at a GATS event in the near future?  I looked and
could not find info on it at Lugnet, only on the Florida GATS.  If
someone could reply (or email me, preferrably) with info on a possible
event, I'd appreciate it.  I'd like to make a trip to a GATS if GMLUG
is there - I'm DYING to meet you guys and see the layout.  Thanks!

-Tim

The next show we're scheduled to do is in La Crosse, Wisconsin, the weekend of
March 18th & 19th (I think - it might be the 11th & 12th).  That's the only
confirmed show we have for 2000 so far...

We've been talking about scrapping large portions of the layout and rebuilding
them with new ideas and improvements - but so far it's been just *talk*.
-grin-

And where is the layout located at?  I'd love to come and help build or
something at a meeting sometime...

-Tim