 Local / United States / Minnesota / 172
171  |  173
Subject:
Monthly LEGO® Activities here in Minneapolis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 17:01:13 GMT

We have been doing a Family Group called All About Family for about 2 years. We
have started to do LEGO® activties on a monthly basis. This month we did LEGO
kaleidoscopes which was a FABULOUS project. Next month we are doing a LEGO®
Easter Bunny project (Lets first remember the reason for the season of Easter).
If you are interested in being added to the activities list, and participating
in the LEGO® Family activities (not sponsored nor endorsed by the LEGO® Company)
we will be doing something every month. We usually have drawn sponsors to help
pay for supplies (a neighborhood group has written us into their NRP plan and we
have also received individual donations and sponsorships) so most of the
activities are FREE and kids are usually able to bring home their projects! Keep
in touch! Sincerely, Brian email: kelley01@visi.com