 Local / United States / Michigan / Lansing / 9
Re: Meijers discounts!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.lan, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 04:11:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi.lan, Rick Hallman writes:
Greetings!!! I bring good news!!!

The Lake Lansing road Meijers is having a clearence!!! I picked up the
Tunnel Transport (RR) for $25!!! The Sith Infiltrator for $7!!! They are
having a 20% off sale on ALL legos. PLUS the sets I saw on CLEARENCE OF 50%
are the Tunnel Transport, the Sith Infiltrator, and the Mos Espa Pod Race.
with the 20% tacked on, you will save 70% on those sets, if you work at
meijers, you will get the 12% discount, leaving it at an ASTONASHING 82% off
on the Sith In, Tun Tran, and ME Pod Race. Thought you should know.. 2
Infiltrator, 8 TunTran, and 8 ME Podrace left. Go get em. While they are
cheap...

Rick
Rick, Pick me up a sith infiltrator if you still can and only if it's still
for 7$.  I can give you the cash and pic it up from you when we next meet.
Chris is suggesting we meet next month some time.  Let me know if your up to it.

Trev