 Local / United States / Michigan / Lansing / 13
Re: Schueler's Books Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.lan, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 23:56:03 GMT

good deal! It's fun to display your stuff right! That's great, good luck!

....and get us some pix! I'm real far from the mall!!

Legomaster

In lugnet.general, Rick Hallman writes:
A couple of months ago I was asked about doing a display for Schueler's
Books at the store in Okemos, Michigan by the Children's Coordinator. I
accepted, and my ship, the Deathstalker, is currently on display under the
less-dramatized name, Nemesis; in a hanger-scene, involving technicians,
follies, and fleebnorks. The display is in the store in the Meridian Mall,
in Okemos, and should be there for about 2-3 weeks. If you can go and see
it, please do. :)

Rick