 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 130
129  |  131
Subject:
Display at Greenberg's Great Train and Collectible Toy in Novi, Michigan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.loc.us.mi.fli
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:00:15 GMT

To all,

    I know all you Michigan residents are out there, there is a train show
in Novi coming up. Does anyone want to display something? I might be able
to, it depends on time, date, etc. Maybe we can have an unofficial group or
something? Respond here or privately!

Scott "wants to be a trainhead!" Sanburn
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!