 Local / United States / Michigan / Detroit / 32
UPDATE - Re: Center for Creative Studies, anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.det
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 15:37:52 GMT

Just in case anyone was wondering how I'm doing here (ha!) or just wants to
know what it's like at CCS, the answer is great. Despite the fact that I have
an *insane* workload (maybe I should have listened to the warnings, eh?),
there's tons of fun stuff and the people are great.
Anyone who has considered going to CCS should really look into it. You won't
be disappointed.

-Jeremiah-

PS- To anyone who remembers the thread back in April or May about bringing
Legos to college - I didn't. It's probably a good thing, though, or else I'd
never get any work done :) Oh well, at least I still have LDraw...