 Local / United States / Michigan / 625
  FREE China Service for 8 with a purchase of LEGO DVD (Michigan residents only)

OK.... this is going to be the strangest LEGO offer ever on LUGNET... I have four 8 settings dinner service that I've been wanting to sell. They're too heavy to ship to sell on EBAY... and the folks in North Carolina (Replacements Ltd.) only offer (...) (12 years ago, 14-Aug-12, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)