 Local / United States / Michigan / 623
622  |  624
Subject:
Brick Bash 2007 !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:14:07 GMT

Greetings to my fellow Michigan AFOLs!

The third annual Brick Bash will be held on Saturday, March 24, in Ann Arbor. Brick Bash is a public LEGO exhibition for all ages, where we present many different LEGO creations and hands-on experiences for the public to see and experience. Last year we had thirteen exhibitors and 700 visitors. An additional feature of Brick Bash is education, and to that end we also include some hands-on learning experiences, such as free robotics lessons provided by one of our Gold Sponsors, Rocks and Robots summer camp.

All AFOLs are invited to come show off their LEGO creations and have some fun for a day. Admission is free, for both exhibitors and visitors. This invitation is for individuals as well as the whole LUG.

Let me know if you’re interested. More info at www.BrickBash.com.

Thanks,

Duane Collicott / Bricks for Brains