 Local / United States / Michigan / 621
Re: First SE Michigan AFOL gets $400+ sets for only $30 TODAY!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 20:18:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Peter F. Guenther wrote:

I don't collect these sets, and I just want to get rid of them to a worthwhile
Southeast Michigan AFOL.  First person that gets to my house can have the entire
lot for only $30. (Email contact first)

I tried sending you an email but it's being blocked.  I'll fill out the form,
but you can email me at this address.  Count me interested.

Peter

Well Peter was first.... and we've already set up a pickup time (today)....Sold!

Thanks for the interest folks!

Gary