 Local / United States / Michigan / 619
618  |  620
Subject:
First SE Michigan AFOL gets $400+ sets for only $30 TODAY!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 19:16:52 GMT

OK,

Usually the saying "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't" always
comes to mind.  But this is legit.....

A friend got a large grocery bag of Lego from an acquaintance, and gave it to
me.

Well when I got it, there were something like $420 worth of Lego sets in this
collection, without boxes, but with instructions.  All pieces are in excellent
condition (nothing chewed up or worn).

I don't collect these sets, and I just want to get rid of them to a worthwhile
Southeast Michigan AFOL.  First person that gets to my house can have the entire
lot for only $30. (Email contact first)

Why so cheap.... I'm still working on finishing up the Lego Set/Part History CD,
and I don't even have time to sort thru them.  And I am already up to my neck in
Lego!!

There's lots of space stuff (Star Wars, Rock Raiders, Insectoids, Life on Mars),
as well as some Adventurers and Egyptian sets.

Here's the list (some of the smaller ones have duplicate sets):

2151, 3332, 4477, 4485, 4487, 4489, 4940, 5918, 5936, 5938, 6155, 6327, 6429,
6441, 6442, 6454, 6455, 6462, 6491, 6492, 6567, 6712, 6836, 6856, 6905, 6969,
7126, 7127, 7311, 8008, 8535.

I don't know if anything is missing out of these sets, so I'm selling them in as
is condition. (You can always get replacements on Bricklink).

The buyer would have to drive to my house ASAP to get the LEGO.

And maybe get a peek at the upcoming Lego CD, as well as see some Lego items
that they don't even have in the Lego Archive in the Vault in Billund!

Whoever can get here to pickup this Lego the soonest has the best chance of
getting it.

Gary Istok
istokg@earthlink.net

P.S.  If you live in the Windsor Ontario area, or Toledo Ohio, I won't turn you
away as the buyer....