 Local / United States / Michigan / 318
Re: Wrap-up of first MILUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 03:11:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Trevor Pruden writes:
Guys, I just want to say that is was a pleasure to meet all of you for • the
first time.  The designs and discussions were a real boost...true soul • food if
you know what I mean.  It was great to finally meet people that are as
interested in this plastic phenomenon as much as I am.  Great job • securing the
place, Rick!

Indeed. I am glad to have met you, trevor, and Steve, Amrk, Chris, and all.
It was a great time, now to unpack! : )

Scott, I'm glad we finally met.  I will let you know if I continue to • have
problems with the shopping cart.

All right, I am having problems with the coupon code, so watch out for that,
i am getting it resolved as we speak.

It was nice to have met everyone, I am planning on bring some new creations
(Namely the next version of the ADF -GAC200, the ADF-GAC300, and maybe even
some renders of my MLCAD stuff.

Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?