 Local / United States / Michigan / 154
Re: New Michigan LEGO Club?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.loc.us.mi.fli
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 13:14:34 GMT

To All,

    Well, just from the responses that have been posted so far, it looks
like we could put together a little group here. I guess the next step would
be what does everyone want from this club? A big group project, I.E. train
layout, space layout, etc.? Another issue would be a cool name (MALUG -
Michigan Area LEGO Users Group?) , and third maybe some kind of meeting
place where we could all go. I was thinking a decent drive, maybe a couple
of hours, even three, it depends on who lives where and the like. So send in
some ideas, and we can go from there. If anyone has time, we might want to
investigate how some others are grouped together as well for ideas.

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!