 Local / United States / Maine / 152
151  |  153
Subject:
Next NELUG Meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 17:40:18 GMT

Followups to lugnet.org.us.nelug

I just wanted to start talking about our next meeting.  I would like have a
meeting in February (preferably early February) to do a dry run of our Castle
Display at TCS.  We could also combine this with a Brick Wars meeting if
everything is set (Shaun?).

Other points of discussion will be.

1.  Developing a NELUG common LEGO collection.
2.  Possibly having a "Yankee Swap"/Trading session (Suzan had this idea so
    she might want to expand on it).
3.  I know that we have a lot of Mindstorms members so maybe there are some
    Ideas out there for some sort of Mindstorms related meeting that we
    could start talking about.  If there is lets hear it!
4.  Participation in ".datfest" which Tim Courtney is currently organizing.
5.  I would also like to talk about how we could possibly do a build fest
    at some point without worrying about mixing collections.

Of course we need a location where we can set up the display.  Preferably I
would like a location where we don't have to walk far from our cars to the
meeting place seeing we will be carrying things as well as the normally
inclemant weather this time of year makes things tough.

I personally can't make anything the week of February 14th as I will be in a
Training class.

If anyone has any Ideas as to when and where we could have the meeting let us
know.

If we don't get much response to this post in the next week I will send out a
reminder to the mailing list although I would rather this discussion took place
on LUGNET.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/