 Local / United States / Maine / 150
149  |  151
Subject:
NELUG has its own newsgroup!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:40:47 GMT

This will also be copied to the NELUG Mailing List.

Followups set to lugnet.org.us.nelug

For those of you that may not have noticed Todd has set us up with our own
newsgroup.  (Thanks Todd)

This is Todd's origional announcement.

http://www.lugnet.com/announce/?n=446

This group should replace the NELUG Mailing List for all messages except those
for which the mailing list was set up for.  This includes information we do not
want posted publicly like Phone #'s, Addresses, Directions to a private
residance, or to discuss sensitive issues that we do not want posted publicly.

There are a couple of things that we have been discussing and I will either
other messages to the new group with follow-ups to the new group.

Hopefully this will cut down drastically on the number of cross-posts we have
needed until now.  I will probably still cross-post important messages to the
local groups but in general the local groups should go back to being for local
news.

Please do not be shy about posting to the new group.  I realise that up until
now there have been a core group of members that have been starting
conversations but I would really like to hear from all of you in this new
group.  So please feel free to reply to any message out there or even better if
you have a new idea post it so we can discuss it as a group.

To read this group with a newsreader you can point your newsreader to any one
of these locations.

or  news://lugnet.com:1119/lugnet.org.us.nelug
or  news://lugnet.com:8000/lugnet.org.us.nelug
or  news://lugnet.com:8080/lugnet.org.us.nelug

To read this group from the web interface go here.

http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/nelug/

If you want to recieve this group via E-mail go here.

http://www.lugnet.com/news/mail/

If you have not already signed up to post to LUGNET you can do so here.

http://www.lugnet.com/news/post/setup/

Thanks

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group