 Local / United States / Maine / 136
Re: NELUG 1-10-2000 Meeting summary and Ideas for the next meeting.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ri
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 17:45:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.org.us, Eric Kingsley writes:

speed controler mechanism and his black Metroliner for us to see.  I am sure
Kevin will post some pics as well.

Actually I only took about 30 seconds of footage, and several people
complained about the camera so I won't be posting any pictures.

Really?  *Serious* complaints?  I heard a couple of people make some comments,
but I thought they were all kidding...  I like having the meetings (somewhat)
documented- shots of models people bring, locations, people, etc will be great
for the club to have a couple years down the line.

At any rate, you should at least post shots of the Eeeevil Metroliner itself
(if you haven't already).

eric