 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 797
796  |  798
Subject:
Call for a "Farewell Shiri" meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 03:14:33 GMT

Hi guys,

I am moving out of the country at the end of the summer. I would like to see
you all before then, since it would be my last chance to attend a Boston
get-together for quite a while. (I will not be back in Boston for at least a
year, possibly longer.)

What're you up for? I'd be willing to go for the TCS-Bison-County thing
fersure, or if there are only a few people, my place is fine too. The sooner
this is, the better - August will be really hectic.

LMK!
-Shiri