 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 298
Re: Way off topic for lugnet, but what the heck...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.wor
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 01:29:02 GMT

I think this is on-topic for the .loc groups...

In lugnet.loc.us.ma, Christopher Masi writes:
Hey, I have a good joke for you...

Yah but its funny "sick to your stomach" not funny "hah hah"

Anyone here know of any affordable housing within 30 minutes of the
northeast side of Worcester? OK, its not a joke. Really, any ideas?

First a question for you...  Is this for you or someone you know.  If its for
you we have an extremely active LEGO community here so you can take solice in
that.  If its not for you, well it is still a cool place to live (especially in
the winter ;-)

First of all I would look West of Worcester (Woos-ter).  I am not terribly
familiar with the communities out there but I can try an look some up tomorrow.
Anywhere between Worcester and Boston is pretty pricy, west is bound to be
cheaper.

I would suggest starting at http://www.boston.com .  Again I can try and get
more info for you later but this is a start.

It looks like Worcester has got New Orleans beat for housing prices. Who
would have guessed?

Umm.. Me?

Eric Kingsley