 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 296
295  |  297
Subject:
Summer LEGO Truck Tour:LoM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 18:09:06 GMT

I wanted to mention that this summer's Lego truck tour with a Life on Mars
theme is going to be at Faneuil Hall June 23rd and 24th. Apparently the
exhibits will all be space themed and I had heard there would be a large
recreation of the space station. I'm looking forward to it. Mark your calendars.

See the info here:

http://www.lego.com/mars/trucktour/default.asp

Jonathan