 Local / United States / Kentucky / 63
Re: Announcing the first KYLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ky
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 11:33:42 GMT

Jason,

I'll definitely know by the 4th, but not likely any sooner than that. :/ Not
much of a notice, but hopefully we'll get caught up before that weekend.
That is, if we don't keep running out of wires.  :)

Scott
Member 718

Hey!  We're still planning on having you over as long as you can make it.
Keep us informed if plans change.  I will send directions to you later this
week on how to get to our house.

Scott