 Local / United States / Kentucky / 30
Re: Looking for AFOL's in Kentucky
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ky
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 01:18:48 GMT

That's not too far I guess...about 2.5 hrs from here.  What kind of
interests do you have?  We have interests in trains and town.  But we'll
usually grab anything that sparks our interest.

If we were able to get enough support, would you ever be willing to help
organize some type of Kentucky Lego Group.  It wouldn't be anything too
formal at first but I would like to eventually have a solid group of Lego
fans in Kentucky (or nearby).  Let me know what you think.

lugnet.loc.us.ky, Scott E. Thomas writes:
I live north of Nashville, TN, but I'm in Bowling Green quite often.

Scott
Member 718

In lugnet.loc.us.ky, K. Scott Walker, Jr. writes:
My fiancee and I live in the Lexington area.  How about you?

In lugnet.loc.us.ky, Scott E. Thomas writes:
What part of Kentucky are you located in?

Scott
Member 718

In lugnet.loc.us.ky, K. Scott Walker, Jr. writes:
Hey Folks,

This is my first official post on LUGNET.  I really enjoy reading everyone's
thoughts and ideas.  I now think it is my turn to start contributing.

My first goal is to find some other peoople with Lego interest here in
Kentucky.  Its hard to share ideas with non-Lego types since they don't have
the interest or passion my fiancee and I do. If anyone reads this post, feel
free to reply.  I'd love to share our ideas with you!!