 Local / United States / Illinois / 255
Re: NILTC at TCA National Convention show a success!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.il
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 15:29:15 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Tim Courtney writes:

There were many inquiries into LEGO trains.  We ran out of the 500 Shop at
Home catalogs LEGO Direct sent on the third day of the show.  I believe we
may also have gained one or two new members from this event.

And remember kids, when you call S@H and order those Train kits, tell them you
want them "ONDREW SIZED"!! Bigger is better! (especially on those tight curves)