 Local / United States / Iowa / 62
Re: Shell Promo sets question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ia
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:24:30 GMT

Brian,
These have not been made available yet in the midwest or east coast areas
yet. For more information check out the threads in the lugnet.promo
newsgroup.

Bryan

"Brian Bacher" <aethereal@lisco.com> wrote in message

Does anyone know if the Shell promo sets are available at any of the Shell
stations in the Quad cities area? Or at the Galesburg, IL station that
shell.com lists?

Are they still around anywhere? I'm specifically looking for the • "Quick-Stop"
type sets, 1252-1256 in the lugnet database.
Link:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=1252-1256

I'd rather not make a wasted trip if I don't have to. :-)

   Thanks!

   Brian