 Local / United States / Iowa / 59
58  |  60
Subject:
More 2001 LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 23:42:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey, everybody, I was checking out Des Moines' TRU's and found 2001 sets.

They had all Life on Mars, excluding 7317 , the big one.  They also had all
of the expansion LEGO Studios stuff, excluding 1353.

I bought Mono Jet, 7310 and Stunt Man Catapult, 1356

Movie Backdrop Studio was overpriced, at $60 USD for 209 pcs.
Explosion Studios was $35 USD
Car Stunt Studio was not there
Dino Head Attack was $10 USD
Temple of Gloom was $7 USD
Stunt Man Catapult was $4 USD
Cameraman was $4 USD

Note: 1351 did include motor.

No prices available for Life On Mars.

Please see lugnet.reviews for a review of 7310, since 1356 has already been
reviewed.

Kevin