 Local / United States / Iowa / 56
Re: Iowa State students make a Lego golf course
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.castle, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 13:58:36 GMT

Xcalabur at Xcalabur@rocketmail.com wrote:

I was watching my local news, and a bit came on about a golf course made of
Lego at ISU...so I did a search, and found:

http://www.iastate.edu/news/today/today.html

5th Headline down.  Pretty cool...there was heavy use of robotics on the
holes, for motion and obstacles, and one hole that the instructors built was a
large clock castle, with what I think was a big axe as the pendulum.  And,
somewhat sadistic, but they used Duplo bricks and people to line the
holes...somewhat funny watching the ball make 6 of those little legless guys
go flying through the air. <evil grin>  If anyone who reads here attends ISU,
or knows more, speak up and let some more info be heard!

-Chris

Please FUT appropriately

Um.. pictures?

~M