 Local / United States / Georgia / 54
53  |  55
Subject:
DixieLUG gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 06:34:57 GMT

hey, y'all!

  the majority rules, and so does _DixieLUG_ as our group's name! public
thanks to eric harshbarger for the dynamite suggestion.

  (i was unsure whether to post this here, or in Lugnet.org.)  DixieLUG is a
regional LEGO user group for the south-eastern united states that is just
getting started.

  as i stated before, i would like to host our first gathering at my home in
macon, georgia. anytime after new years is fine by me. before march 13th
would be best as that's when our local cherry blossom festival gets going,
and we're full of tourists for two weeks, and accomidations are tougher to get.

  i can help with finding overnight accomidations for anyone needing them.
hotels range from nice & inexpensive to pricey antique opulence.  i can
sleep someone on the couch if needed... a sleeping bag on the floor is all
that's left after that, but it's here if needed.

  let's hear from y'all as to when you'd like to do this!

  later ~ craig~