 Local / United States / Florida / Tampa / 21
Re: Sound off Tampa AFOLs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 00:56:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
lol.

Yet another LEGO Fan in TAMPA! Argh!

KK Quah, Robin Werner and a few other guys are in the Tampa area.

I, however, am in the Tallahassee area.  Which is 5 hours away.

:p

-Lenny

So, the arch nemesis who threatened to twist my ears off only for asking how one
eats their sub sandwich through their space suit, eh?

Well, I asked if their were any castle or spacers, and there is one of the most
notorious of both worlds. Big AFOL greeting to ya, Lenny. As for the others, I
am not familiar with their work. Myself? Big Starshiper, developing spacer, and
long time castle who has not posted or partaken of that community, yet.

Just joking about the whole arch nemesis thing -- I still laugh when thinking
about sucking a sandwich through a straw and all that.

-Avery