 Local / United States / Florida / Pensacola / * (-5)
Subject:
Anyone in Pensacola want to get together?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.pen, lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 20:25:06 GMT

80-90% sure I will be in Pensacola FL next week arriving Tuesday, out Friday
(meaning Wed and Thu would be clear for possible get togethers)

Any interest? Drop me a line!

Re: Help Wanted in Florida...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.us.fl.jac, lugnet.loc.us.fl.mia, lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.loc.us.fl.pen, lugnet.loc.us.fl.stp, lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam, lugnet.loc.us.fl.wpb
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 00:12:35 GMT

events. Membership is free and you need to be at least 18 year old. For more

Thats a bummer. I live in Jacksonville, but I'm only 13. Do you know of any
other groups were 18 or older isnt a requirment, and operates in the
orlando/florida area?

Thanks,
Pearson

Subject:
Help Wanted in Florida...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.us.fl.jac, lugnet.loc.us.fl.mia, lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.loc.us.fl.pen, lugnet.loc.us.fl.stp, lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam, lugnet.loc.us.fl.wpb
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 16:54:09 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey Florida,

The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club is looking for more members! We would love
to become bigger and better. You don’t have to be a train fan, just be a LEGO
maniac. You don’t need a ton of brick’s, just like to build and have fun. We
would like to have sub-groups in all of the Florida cities, like Tampa/St.
Pete, Orlando, Miami, Jacksonville, etc. and link up at train shows or other
events. Membership is free and you need to be at least 18 year old. For more
info email the club at gfltc@xoommail.com

See Ya...
Robin W.
GFLTC

Subject:
Anyone out there from Pensacola area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.pen
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 20:50:27 GMT

I was just wondering if anyone is from around the Pensacola area.  If so have
you seen any good deals around.  I just saw set 5988 at the Davis Hwy wal-mart
on there clearence aisle for $60 they also have a few of the aquazone stuff on
clearence as well.  Haven't been by TRU lately but the last time they didn't
have much clearenced.  Let me know what you have seen.
Thanks
David

Subject:
Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.pen
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 23:29:36 GMT

Anyone in Pensacola have a Mindstorm kit?  I ordered mine today direct from
Lego.  I'm anxiously waiting its arrival.

--
Tony Pittarese
www.pittarese.com

**Change nospam to tony in the above address to reply via email**

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact