 Local / United States / Florida / Orlando / 103
102  |  104
Subject:
A small meet-up to trade Lego Minifigures at the store in Downtown Disney Orlando?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2011 15:07:43 GMT

Would anyone be interested in having a small get-together at the Lego
Imagination Center in Downtown Disney to trade minifigures?

Reading those bumps on the packages is really tough. I wasn't able to get a
complete set of Series 3, but I ended up with a few duplicates. I'm not even
going to bother trying to read the bumps for Series 4.

A trading get-together would be fun. :-) Besides, the newly-renovated store is
beautiful, and has some truly amazing new Lego statues.