 Local / United States / Florida / Orlando / 100
Re: Orlando LIC opening day misprint bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2006 17:04:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, Brian Kendig wrote:
   The Orlando Lego Imagination Center is selling its supply of opening day “misprint” bricks.

These are the yellow 2x2x2 Duplo bricks with the red Lego dinosaur on one side and the Lego logo on the other side. Under the dinosaur they’re supposed to have text representing the store, but on these misprints, the letters only show up as black dots. These bricks have been used in displays at the store from time to time. Now, there’s one in each $8 ‘grab bag’ sold at the store, and you can get another for free by signing up at the store for the Lego mailing list.

The corrected bricks were given out on the store’s Grand Reopening day, and were gone within hours.

Brian -

Thanks for the info and the heads up! I have updated PromoBricks.com with this new info.

I will be in Orlando at the end of October, maybe they will still have a few left for my visit :)

Mark P
www.PromoBricks.com