 Local / United States / Florida / 94
Re: FotD... Check your local Wal-Mart!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 00:35:01 GMT

Well I grew up in Seminole (Warhawk graduate, class of 1980), however now I
live in the pacific northwest. Yippee!! My family still lives in Pinellas
county and once a year I load up the kids and fly down for a visit.

Wal mart in the west seems to be behind the stores in the east for
clearancing, so I just wanted to know if it was worth my while to go to
Wal-Mart and check it out. We have had only one in our area, but two more
just opened and two more are planned to open within a year, so I hope to get
better clearance items in the future.

Rose

Robin Werner wrote in message ...
In lugnet.market.shopping, Rose Regner writes:
Where are you?

Rose

I'm in Clearwater, Florida, USA and the Wal-Mart is at U.S. Hwy 19 N and NE
Coachman Rd.

Where are you Rose? Hopefully not near my Wal-Mart, find your own • Wal-Mart:)

Robin W. (LUGNET #408)
GFLTC