 Local / United States / Florida / 154
153  |  155
Subject:
January 1st Travel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.us.sc, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 01:56:15 GMT

I will be in Miami for New Years and driving home to Raleigh NC the 1st
and 2nd of January. I'd love the opportunity to visit with folks on the
way back. If you're along the I-95 corridor and will be around then, let
me know and perhaps we can make an arrangement. I'd also welcome the
opportunity for crash space. My goal will be to get within at least
10-11 hours of Raleigh on the 1st.

I am also taking the 3rd (and possibly the 4th) off, so with the right
convincing, I could explore other possibilities (such as Atlanta).

Frank