 Local / United States / Delaware / 15
14  |  16
Subject:
GardenSLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.loc.us.de
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 19:57:48 GMT

Hi again everyone,

I'm just wanting to remind everyone near (and some not that close -- I know NY
and PA stretch far to the west) that GardenSLUG exists centered on New Jersey,
but not in any way limited to the Garden State.  We'll be meeting in the next
couple of months some time and I want to invite everyone who can make it.  If
you're in another LUG or related club, you're still welcome to come meet, show
your work, and play with us.

Feel free to post in response to this or to email me directly and hopefully we
could meet in person.  I look forward to it.

Chris