 Local / United States / Washington, D.C. / 92
Re: Lego diorama at Fair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 13:04:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.dc, Chuck Rex writes:

I just entered my Elian/Timmy MOC in the Arlington county fair,
under "Diorama, historical".  It looked to be the only Lego entry for adults,
but I will see tonight. Maybe I even got a ribbon.

(see http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=644 )

And, I got third place. Yay, me. I won't sully the story by saying how many
entries there were...

-chuck