 Local / United States / Washington, D.C. / 14
13  |  15
Subject:
'99 sets North of DC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.md.bal
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 13:41:06 GMT

Hi, I posted to RTL already, but I've been somewhat busy.

I found new '99 sets in the TRU on Rockville Pike, and they are also in either
Bethesda or Langley Park (I'm not sure which one my mother and sister went to.)
They should be in most of the other stores in the area by now.

Enjoy!
Jeff

P.S.  My sister met the Lego Rep when she went (why does everyone but me meet
them?!?!) and the rep said the '99 sets weren't supposed to be on the shelves
until January 2.  (That didn't stop my sister from picking up 5976 River
Expedition fo me ;))  Anyone heard this before?