 Local / United States / Connecticut / Hartford/New Haven / 12
  any Lego clubs for children in southwestern Connecticut/Westchester Co. NY?

Hi. I'm trying to help out a friend with a 10 yr old son who is a Lego fanatic. Are there clubs for children located in Southwestern Connecticut, specifically, Stamford and surroundings? Thanks for any guidance you can give me. Ellen Rozsa (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ct.hnh)