 Local / United States / Colorado / 207
Re: April Meeting Info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 22:06:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.co, Dave O'Hare wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.co, Soren Roberts wrote:
The Colorado Lego User's Group will meet at the Boulder Public Library Main
Branch (1000 Canyon Blvd., email me for further directions), 1:00-5:30, on
Saturday, April 17th. Out-of-state AFOLs are welcome. We'll be in the kid's
section.

Soren

Well all -- I finally have a job.  Only thing is it's back in NH -- so I will be
a'drivin out of town this Wed.  So, I will not make the meeting -- but, I hope
to establish myself at the job and then work mostly from here.  So, I will have
to see how it goes.

Either way, I really enjoyed meeting all of ya!  AND, I won't actually be moving
the castle (and the rest of the house, of course) for a few months, so when I am
back in town (about 3 weeks) we will have to meet off schedule and complete the
battle for the Black Tower.  Ah, why not!

Dave O

That's unfortunate. I was just getting my robot army geared up. Ehh, maybe I can
take some pot shots at Soren's pirates.  :-)

Congrats on the new job. I know moving isn't fun, but you have to go where the $
is.

-Duane

I just completed my "little" robot for the space battle.  I've had some computer
problems so I still haven't been able to get any pics from the last meeting
posted, but one of these days, I will get them online for you guys to see.  I
know there was another person that lives in the FTC area, and I apologize for
not remembering your name, but would you be interested in carpooling?  Soren, I
think I'll take you up on those directions. :)
See ya guys in a few weeks, and hope to get my stuff posted.

l8rz
Derek