 Local / United States / California / San Luis Obispo / 8
7  |  9
Subject:
Second Try-Same As The First (was Re: New LUGNET member-looking for others)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.slo
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 08:43:11 GMT

O.K.

So...it's been two months since I last posted my plaintive cry to the
lonely, barren world that is lugnet.loc.us.ca.slo, and it had been three
years since the most recent post before that.

I can't be the only AFOL on California's Central Coast, can I? If I am, it
could explain TLC's recent business problems...I mean, geez! I'm talking
Ventura County to San Francisco here! That's a lot of land to cover, and I'm
the only person supporting the company here? I can't believe that!

So what is it? Is the newsgroup name too long to remember? Perhaps if there
were something like, say, a LEGO USER GROUP in the area, we could be an .org
instead of a .loc. Hmmm...quite the thought, huh?

So, is there anyone out there, or am I just twisting slowly in the wind here
(and no heckling from the peanut gallery out there!)? Come on San Luis/Santa
Maria/Lompoc/Goleta/Santa Ynez/Buellton/Solvang/Santa Barbara/Paso
Robles/Atascadero/etc., pipe up and be heard!

Matt

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.slo, Matthew Gerber writes:
I can't believe there hasn't been a post to this group for three years.
There must be some other LUGNET members on the Central Coast...so where are you?

Matt Gerber