Re: LEGOLAND anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 05:40:18 GMT

What are the rates for that Motel-6?  I may need to call them and get a
reservation, need to know what I am in for.

Russell Clark wrote:

ba-lego@cinnamon.com (Zonker Harris) writes:

We'll be at the Motel-6 about a 1/2-mile walk from the park.
Is anyone else staying there?

I will be staying there Friday and Saturday nights.

Russell

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/