Subject:
Pleasanton museum pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2006 06:38:05 GMT

Here are pictures from our latest train layout in the Pleasanton museum:

Russell Clark
President/Co-Founder, BayLTC/BayLUG
http://www.baylug.org/russellc/
Fire Chief, PCFD
There is a very fine line between
"hobby" and "mental illness".

Re: Pleasanton museum pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2006 21:22:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Russell Clark wrote:
Here are pictures from our latest train layout in the Pleasanton museum:

Russell Clark
President/Co-Founder, BayLTC/BayLUG
http://www.baylug.org/russellc/
Fire Chief, PCFD
There is a very fine line between
"hobby" and "mental illness".

That's cute.  Is that fairground train animated?

Jason R