Re: 7777 Train Idea Book, Carlsbad Grand Opening
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 08:25:49 GMT

I also have scored a 7777 Idea Book from ebay, but I paid a little more than
Zonker did. If requested, I can bring mine as well, if I get it in time.

Russell
----------
From: lugnet.trains@lugnet.com (David K. Z. Harris)
Subject: 7777 Train Idea Book, Carlsbad Grand Opening
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 03:21:18 GMT

I recently won a 7777 Idea Book at auction. Even though it's a
bit worn, it has been good to have the book to look at, since
many of the illustrations and pictures span two pages. (While
this works well in books, the online scans split these images
up by saving each page as a seperate image.)

So, since I've found things while looking at the book that I
missed in the scanned images, I'll be bringing my 7777 to the
Carlsbad Get-Together, so other folks can leaf through it. :-)

No, I'm not interested in selling it. :-)

And, Many Thanks to the folks who have contributed older LEGO
instructions for scanning, and especially to those few folks who
are doing all of the scanning! Thanks again!