    http://WWW.BAYLUG.ORG(!) —David K. Z. Harris
    The domain is now registered, and I'll be setting up the related settings (DNS, server entries, a few starter accounts, mail services) in the next few hours. On the other hand, there isn't any "there" there yet. I haven't had much time to develop (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: http://WWW.BAYLUG.ORG(!) —Erik Wilson
   Zonker, This is very cool that you have done this. Sure I would love to talk about what the site should look like! Oh, and I will volunteer to be responsible for the "Ancient" LEGO directory ;) Erik Wilson erikred@itsa.ucsf.edu (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)