 Local / United States / California / Sacramento / 86
85  |  87
Subject:
[Press Release] 2005 BayLUG Meetings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 05:57:51 GMT

For Immediate Release
Contact:
Russell Clark
rclark@telis.org
408.605.5412 (cell)

SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - For the past several months, the Bay Area LEGO
Users Group (BayLUG) has been looking for a place to hold it's meetings
after learning the the Fremont Main Library was undergoing renovations.

I am pleased to announce that I have secured a meeting place for BayLUG for
2005. BayLUG meetings will be held in the Frank Livermore Learning Center at
the Museum of American Heritage in Palo Alto.
Here are some details:

We will be allowed to sell. If you've missed our Preferred Parts Vendor, he
will be there selling his wares.

Three dates have been chosen and they are on the museum's calendar.
These dates are:

Sunday, April 10, 2005
Sunday, June 12, 2005
Sunday, September 11, 2005

We will also be presenting a three week Christmas train layout and static
display sometime in late December/early January. The dates of this are still
being worked out.

To help prevent a lot of the same question: The museum has classes in this
room on Saturdays. This is why our meetings will be on Sundays.

The address for the museum is:
Museum of American Heritage
351 Homer Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94302-1731
http://www.moah.org

The museum hours are 11am-4pm.

Each meeting will have a member's only building contest.

The theme for the member's only building contest for the April meeting is
"Spring". Anything Spring related can be entered. There are three age
categories:

6-11 Years Old
12-17 Years Old
18 Years and Older

There will be one prize given for each age group and only one entry per
person. If there are any under-6 entries, I will have an age appropriate
prize available for them as well. The contest judging will begin at 1:30pm.

--
Russell Clark
Co-Founder, BayLTC/BayLUG