 Local / United States / California / Sacramento / 79
Reminder: SacBB meeting on 1/29; Sac BEE reporter there!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.nv.ren, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 18:38:07 GMT

Hi all,
This is just a reminder that our monthly Sacramento Brick Builders
meeting will be this Saturday, January 29th, from 11AM-3PM, at the
Arden-Dimmick Library, 891 Watt Ave.

I spoke to a Sacramento Bee reporter this morning for quite a
while, and they will definitely have someone at our meeting to take photos
and talk to us for an article! Please bring plenty of creations and
imagination!

Roy