 Local / United States / California / Sacramento / 72
71  |  73
Subject:
SacBB October meeting 10/30
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.nv.ren, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:36:51 GMT

Hi all,
Sacramento Brick Builders' October meeting will be held Saturday, Oct. 30th,
from 10-4 at the Arden-Dimmick Library. We will have two building contests:
1. Build with the set 4101 taken home from the previous meetings. We distributed
copies of this set to paying members and have asked them to build anything using
only the parts in that set.
2. Halloween building contest. Build anything halloween related with your own
bricks, and bring it in. Paying members will be eligible for prizes and to vote
on winners in categories for those 12 and under, and 13+. Up to two entries per
contestant will be allowed.

The library is at
891 Watt Ave (cross of Northrop)

Just take highway 50 to the Watt Ave. exit and head north until you hit
Northrop. Make a left onto Northrop and the library is there on the southwest
corner.

See you all there!
Roy