 Local / United States / California / 91
90  |  92
Subject:
August 28th, not Re: SanDLUG meeting July 28th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:48:10 GMT

Oops! Make that August 28th, not July 28th. My bad.

In lugnet.org.us.sandlug, Mathew Clayson wrote:
   Bill Vollbrecht mwv1970@juno.com!StopSpam! has agreed to host a meeting at his place in Oceanside, just North of Carlsbad. We’ll meet at 2PM on the 28th. I’ll talk to Bill, and post directions to the side board ASAP. Maybe we’ll have a postluck.

I’ll likely stop by LL on my way up. And I welcome carpoolers.

Plan to bring any new MOCs, I’ll have my minifig scale Mearsk Sealand, and a couple of train MOCs.

Mat